TechSense Labs (from here on referred to as “TechSense”, “we” or “us”), the company responsible for management of the website remotesharks.com and its associated blog (collectively referred to as the “Site”) is devoted to protection the privacy of all the users visiting the Site (“you” or “User”). The Site is created only for being used in professional purposes.
Please keep in mind that any data you submit to third parties or other Site users you may contact by means of the Site will be collected and used by those parties in accordance with their own privacy policies and terms. Remotesharks.com is not able to guarantee that such parties comply with the requirements described in data protection legislation.
1. PERSONAL DATA COLLECTION
Our Site users are not asked to submit any personal data nor to register to be able to browse, search or compare Software listed in our directory.
We do gather and process personal information belonging to registered users and when submitting forms on the Site for the purposes outlined below:
- Software Providers: to allow providers to have their company as well as product and services details available on our site, we gather the following: name, surname, professional email address, company website, company name, email, telephone number and billing related information. What is more, we gather non-personally identifiable information about the vendor’s company such as online advertising budget and various data points regarding their products.
- Business and IT users: We gather the personal details of the registered users who completed the forms required if a user wants to fill out a lead form or post a review, or fill out a Contact Us form, or subscribe to a newsletter, including name and surname, professional email address, phone number and LinkedIn profile. This information is only passed on to Software Providers if a user has explicitly agreed for us to do so, specifically when they complete a lead form. Throughout the registration process or the form filling process, the fields marked with an asterisk (*) are required to be completed, since they are obligatory and strictly necessary to prepare a response to the user’s request. In cases when all fields are mandatory it will be stated at the top of the form and no asterisk signs will be shown. The completion of the other fields is entirely voluntary. If a user does not want to provide the required personal information, he or she may not be able to benefit from Services and products offered by the Site. The User guarantees that the personal data provided by them is accurate, true and up to date in the manner that reflects the User’s current circumstances. The User hereby confirms that he/she is solely responsible for any inaccuracies, false information, errors or mistakes in any provided personal information and may be held liable for any damages whatsoever caused to Remotesharks.com or third parties, by virtue of using Remotesharks.com Services. Similarly, we ask our Users to kindly send us information on any changes in their personal details so that the information collected in our files is current and free of errors at all times. Remotesharks.com will also process other technical data connected with your use of the Site, as detailed below, including accessed Site areas and web pages as well as IP addresses.
It is forbidden to provide any personal information that is non-professional contact data or which contains sensitive data that is connected to identifiable persons such as:
- Non-professional contact information including email or home addresses or personal phone numbers.
- User’s and or third party’s and data related to the commission of criminal offences or proceedings and associated penalties or fines.
- User’s and or third party’s health, religion, racial origin, ideology and sexual life or membership in a trade union.
2. PURPOSES OF DATA COLLECTION AND PROCESSING
3. USER CONSENT
By completing forms and submitting your personal details, you confirm that you have read and accepted the terms of this Policy. Without prejudice to the generality of the foregoing, you expressly and unequivocally agree to:
- The gathering and processing of your professional contact information by Remotesharks.com in accordance with the indicated purposes described by Remotesharks.com and this Policy.
- The reception of commercial e-mails from Remotesharks.com or its Site, in accordance with the applicable laws on Information Society Services and Electronic Commerce.
- The processing of your data outside the European Economic Area by third party data processors or cloud-based software tools (e.g. for the purpose of offering us professional services including database management and hosting services, invoicing services or customer relationship service).
- The communication of the data to other site Users, including outside the European Economic Area (Software Providers or IT/Business users) if the User requests it.
Your agreement to collection and processing of personal information may be revoked, without retroactive effects, in accordance with the Spanish Organic Data Protection Law.
4. RIGHT OF ACCESS, OPPOSITION, RECTIFICATION, CONSENT WITHDRAWAL AND CANCELLATION
Users are entitled to access, rectify, block, erase and oppose any processing of their personal information. What is more, Users may at any time cancel their agreement to the processing of their personal details. This cancellation will not have retroactive effects. The above is without prejudice to provisions of Spanish applicable law allowing for conservation of data for the purpose of defending the responsibility of Remotesharks.com and complying with required legal obligations.
The rights mentioned above may be effected by contacting us at hello(at)remotesharks(dot)com or at the address provided in the “Contact us” section of the Site.
5. USE OF USER DATA BY OTHER USERS
Any User of the Site who obtains personal information of other Users (referred to as “Receiving User”) expressly consents to:
- Use and process the information in accordance with the terms established herein and only for the explicit purposes of the Site, or otherwise with the agreement of the User.
- Not to transfer any personal information related to any person that has not been expressly authorized by that person or this Policy.
- Avoiding access to any personal data by an unauthorized third person and to protect the confidentiality of personal data.
- Inform Remotesharks.com within 24 hours about any problems related to user information management that may occur.
6. DATA DISCLOSURE
Users provide us authorization to disclose their personal data to the companies selected by Users when completing a lead form. In relation to international disclosures, Users expressly agree that we may disclose or internationally transfer their data to other Users and third parties which are located outside the European Union. This international disclosure or transfer will only be executed for the sole purposes described under these Terms and Conditions.
7. COMMERCIAL COMMUNICATIONS
By filling in and sending your data to Remotesharks.com during the registration process, you expressly agree to receive communications relevant to the subject matter of the Site and other services. These commercial communications, including newsletters, alerts, offers, notices and promotions, will be always sent by Remotesharks.com, or by Software Providers to whom you have agreed your data to be sent in relation to a request, lead or Software.
If you do not want to receive information from this Site you can expressly opt out by sending a notification to hello(at)remotesharks(dot)com.
8. COLLECTION OF INFORMATION BY THIRD-PARTIES
We may partner with identified third parties, but we do not offer any personally identifiable data to these third parties without User’s agreement.
9. COOKIES AND IP’S
To improve our understanding of users’ interaction with our Site, we may use IP trackers and cookies. Remotesharks.com has cookies policy.
- Google’s use of the DoubleClick cookie enables it and its partners to serve ads to your users based on their visit to your sites and/or other sites on the internet.
- Notify your site visitors of the third-party vendors and ad networks serving ads on your site.
- Provide links to the appropriate vendor and ad network websites.